Monday, April 27, 2009

Mounts and more mounts


I love my husband but he is an avid hunter and it is really starting to show. We now have 6 stuffed birds and 8 deer and antelope mounted in my basement alone with 2 elk on the way and about a dozen more ducks waiting to be mounted. At least I don't have to find many decorations for my basement...sometimes the number of eyes watching me as I work gets a little unnerving, but I am proud of Heath and am glad he has a hobby he is passionate about! The European mount (in the picture) is my least favorite mount so I had to dress it up alittle bit for Easter! Looks good doesn't it? (gave him blue eyes to match the family)

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is weird... And the blue eggs look really kind of gross... :)

Travis and Cheri said...

Are those blue balls in the eyes? ;-)

Becca said...

Those eyes are a bit scary! I hope that Heath keeps that hobby to himself and doesn't reach out to any other men in our family, namely Jake :)

Tami said...

that is just a bit creepy!!! I am glad it was just for easter I was trying hard to figure out why Heath would want it to look that way.