Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Cooper







Cooper turning 5!! I can't believe it...it seems so short a time ago when I had him and now he is playing with action figures and being so smart! I just had Parent/Teacher conference with his Pre-school teacher and she says that he is doing so good. He will have no problem in Kindergarten. He loves school and tells me everyday what he has learned! For his birthday we decided every other year to have a "friends" and this year was family-only. He still made a haul however. We had 2 of the 3 sets of grandparents and several other family members. Cooper loves Batman as you can see. Happy Birthday Cooper! We love you!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry we missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day, Cooper!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Cooper!! 5 years old. Crazy. This year seems to have flown by. Hope you guys are doing good.

M-n-M said...

Totally unbelievable that he is now five. The boys are both so dang cute. I cannot wait to start work and get to see you again on a regular basis. love ya mist

Jess and Jen said...

How did I get so far behind on your blog?! I'm horrible! Happy belated Coop! I'm a total slacker! Thanks again for watching them tonight!