Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Poor Baby







Carson ended up getting a nasty case of croup (probably from nursery right??). He was sick for almost 3 weeks and was at the doctor's office 4 times. The first two times I knew something else was wrong because he wasn't eating and I knew it was more than the croup...the doctor (my boss) told me there was nothing that I could do; he looked in his ears and lungs and all was well...apparently. The next day his left eardrum ruptured! The next day (Sunday) we took him to an urgent care and the doctor told me not to feel bad that I had missed the ear infection! I was so mad because I had had him into the doctor twice; the last time just the day before it happened. Anyway...we went through two rounds of antibiotics, 2 weeks of literally no sleep and we are finally back to good ol' Carson. Here are some pics of my baby. Grandma Margy sent him some get well pictures that he started to drag around the house once he started to fill better!

2 comments:

Travis and Cheri said...

Sucks when the Dr's dont get it right...we know the feeling. Glad he is better

Amy said...

Carson looks just like Cooper in the sleeping picture. Coop's got a little Mini Me walking around.