Thursday, January 8, 2009

Family photo time











Time to update the blog and what better way then to post some pictures from our family pictures we had taken in October. My boys (all three of them) are so handsome...I love them so much!
Cooper--what a boy of a million faces! He is the most tender-hearted person (not child) you will ever meet. I love that he still wants to cuddle and that he says "I love you" just because. I love you too, Cooper!
Carson--he is a little fireball-gets into everything and exaggerates every expression he knows how to make. He sees something neat and "WOW!" is the word he says and opens his mouth as wide as he can! If he gets mad...watch out! He growls, screams, and throws himself on the floor and kicks or pouts; whichever he is in the mood for. He too loves to cuddle-what a treat. I love you, Carson!
Heath-what an amazing husband and father. He is so selfless-how did I get so lucky?? He is the man of my dreams. Thank you for everything...I love you!
My boys...what can I say...you are my life!

5 comments:

Becca said...

You have a very cute family! I'm so glad to have you as my sister. But all I can say is it's about time you updated your blog. J/K!

Amy said...

What cuties! It was good to see you before Christmas - you and Heath are bringing up the boys so well. I love seeing you guys!

Lacey Allen said...

love your pics!!!! glad your posting again, I hame missed ya!

Tami said...

You did it!!!! Good for you. Very cute.

Jess and Jen said...

Yea! Go Heather! I love those family pics! Thanks again for dinner last night! Two movies down, 10 to go!