Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Day








I love Christmas; it's my favorite holiday! I love how excited everyone gets and how much joy is in the air! Christmas finally came for the boys but we still had to wake up Cooper! (We realize this will probably be the last year we get to sleep in!) Cooper was so excited to finally see what Santa had brought him! He loved everything he got but he just wanted to keep opening presents, even if they weren't his! Carson was content to get one gift upwrapped(with Cooper's help, of course!) and just play with it. It took some coaxing to get Carson to open his presents and keep Cooper from opening too many at one time! I love my boys! Heath had more fun with Cooper's guitar than Cooper did; he's just a big kid!! Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That guitar looks bigger than Coop? Are you sure Santa didn't mislabel it? :)