Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hunting Season 2008

Look at these MONSTERS!!!!

Heath was so excited when he told me I had drawn on this elk hunt in early October. Let's just say I was less than thrilled. My first experience with hunting was horrible and I told Heath I was never hunting again...see how he listens to me?? Anyway, this was opening day. This hunt was the hardest thing I have ever done but look what I have to show for it!! Now it is just a matter of finding a place in my house to hang it!!


Heath got this 5x5 deer on opening day. Heath says he's a little narrow but the cheaters sealed the deal and now this deer is in the garage also waiting for a place on the wall.

We have had a successful hunt so far...Heath still has a bull elk hunt starting the first week of November...Good luck!!!

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Yea Heather!! I like your blog! Very cute. Now you just have to keep up on it!

Lacey Allen said...

WOW!!!!! Your elk is JINORMOUS!!!! Way to go heather, I am impressed, that is so awesome! I love your blog and am so glad you started one. I'll link you to mine as well.